BGM PRO stator HP V2.5 silicone- Vespa PX EFL - 7 wires
Latest version of the proven BGM PRO HP (High Power) ignition base plate for electronic ignition.
BGM has revised the BGM PRO base plate, which has been tried and tested a thousand times, and made it even better.
A significantly higher light output than with conventional base plates is supplemented by the very high quality of the coils and pickup.
In addition, the cabling was switched to textile-coated silicone cables.
Another nice detail is the grading of the adjustment marks. This means that the plate can be set very quickly and easily.
There are many advantages to conventional PVC cables (such as original Piaggio base plates).
ADVANTAGES OF SILICONE LINES
- Extremely temperature resistant (-40 ° C to + 250 ° C))
- Always remain flexible
- Very good mechanical protection through the textile fabric
- Resistant to fats, oils, alcohols, oxygen, ozone
- Very high insulation properties
The BGM PRO HP ignition base plate is designed as a high-quality 1: 1 replacement for an original ignition / alternator.
It can be replaced without modifications. the higher light output does not require any other illuminates.
Of course, the well-known features have also been preserved:
- Proven excitation coil with copper plate for maximum reliability
- Pickup with a carbon barrier layer for a clean ignition pulse
- Cleanly processed HP light coils
- High quality solder joints
- Original cable lugs and lengths for easy wiring
NOTE : The BGM pickup has a nominal resistance of 100 ohms (+/- 10 ohms)